Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Home

I've been back in California for nearly 48 hours now, readjusting to the new time zone and managing re-entry shock. I am staying at my sister's house in San Leandro until the weekend when my house will be vacated. Maybe once I get there, I will feel like I am home again.

Although, I won't be posting much to this blog in the next five months, stay tuned for some short films that I will be making soon on my trip to Tanzania and Rwanda which I will post here. Also, I will post information on some of the charitable organizations I am supporting from time to time as well.

Thanks for taking an interest in my travels!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Unknown said...

Hi, dear Denise ! i hope that you are doing well .
I don't think you know who i am , but i do know who you are ! its been very longtime that you was in Guelmim ( south Morocco ) ... i think i had 9 years maybe least when you visit us ! now i have 20 years haha , time go very fast ...
I am Najib , Brahim's son !! i hope i will get an answer . thank you . take care
bye

Najib =)